Fast & Furious tops UK box office
The final installment of the franchise - Fast & Furious 7 - has debuted at the top of the UK box office.
The latest instalment of the racing series - starring Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Michelle Rodriguez - took £12.8m over its opening weekend.
Fast & Furious 7 has already outgrossed the lifetime totals of the first four entries in the franchise.
Watch Vin Diesel discuss the movie in our Sony Movie News bulletin below!
Disney’s Cinderella benefited from schools Easter holidays, adding £6.59m over the past seven days. DreamWorks Animation’s Home also performed well, adding £5.23m.
Meanwhile Russell Crowe's new movie The Water Diviner debuted in seventh place in the UK box office with takings of £521,546, while new Ben Stiller comedy, While We're Young co-starring Naomi Watts took £427,151 in its opening week placing it eight in the Top Ten UK movies.
The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel drops to tenth in its sixth week of release.
The UK box office top ten in full:
1. (-) Fast & Furious 7 - £12,765,033
2. (1) Cinderella - £2,969,426
3. (2) Home - £2,387,579
4. (3) The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water - £1,121,097
5. (4) Get Hard - £845,040
6. (5) The Divergent Series: Insurgent - £594,587
7. (-) The Water Diviner - £521,546
8. (-) While We're Young - £427,151
9. (-) Blade Runner: The Final Cut - £267,452
10. (6) The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel - £176,769